Made from the patented TEC™ process, MiraTEC® Treated Exterior Composite trim combines the eye-catching beauty of cedar with the long-lasting performance of an engineered product. Because it is not hardboard, MiraTEC trim will not delaminate, is moisture, rot and termite resistant, and is backed by a 50-year limited warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Resists moisture, rot and termites.
- Reversible: clear cedar wood grain texture on one side, smooth on the other.
- Easy to handle, machine, cut and nail.
- Won’t check, split or crack.
- Cuts consistently due to uniform product density.
- Factory-primed on four sides with a low VOC primer containing a mildewcide.
- Class C Fire Rating: Flame Spread 120; Smoke developed 90.
- Green: made from sustainable materials, certified to contain no added urea formaldehyde and primed with a low VOC primer containing a mildewcide.
- First and only wood composite trim to earn an evaluation report (ESR-3043) from ICC-ES; it performs to a standard hardboard and OSB can’t.
Additional Product Details:
- Nominal: 5/4 in. x 6 in. x 16 ft.
- Actual: 1-1/8 in. x 5-1/2 in. x 16 ft.