Bits will produce an attractive bead profile to furniture and millwork. Special shear angle causes the bit to slice the wood for a clean cut every time. Cut composition materials, plywood, hard wood and soft woods. Use on hand held and table mounted portable routers. Nos. 36-110 and 36-112, 1/2 inch small diameter . 3/8 inch bearing diameter.
- Add an attractive bead profile to furniture and millwork with Freud beading bits. For rounding over work, add a Freud 62-104 bearing and 62-313 step washer
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Beading Radius Bit
- Ideal for adding attractive bead profile to furniture and mill work
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on hand held and table mounted portable routers
- 1-1/8" overall diameter
Additional Product Details:
- Overall Dia.(D): 1-1/8"
- Bearing Dia.(B): 3/8"
- Carbide Height(h): 1/2"
- Large Radius( R): 5/16"
- Shank Dia.(A): 1/4"
- Overall Length(H): 2-3/