Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(
This Spears schedule 40 PVC wye fitting has socket openings on each end, and is suitable for connecting and branching three pipes. The socket ends connect to pipes with a smooth bore for enhanced flow. The fitting is Y-shaped and connects three pipes through a main run and one branch line that splits off at a 45-degree angle. Pipe dimensions for wyes are represented as A x B x C. "A" and "B" indicate the main run on the fitting, and "C" indicates the branch. The fitting is made of white PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal. It is compatible with schedule 40 PVC pipes and fittings and is suitable for cold-water pressure distribution systems including irrigation, pool and spa, potable water, and chilled water applications. PVC can be connected to other materials such as steel, copper, or cast iron using transition fittings. The fitting has a maximum pressure rating of 235 pounds per square inch (psi) at diameters from 1/2 to 2", 150 psi at diameters from 2-1/2 to 6", and 100 psi at diameters 8" and larger. It has a maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F, meets ASTM International D1784 and D2466 standards for quality assurance, and is certified by National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF) for potable water service. This schedule 40 PVC wye fitting is suitable for connecting pipes for conveying drinking water, waste water, chemicals, and other liquids in a range of industries.
- Wye fitting with three openings for connecting and branching three pipes
- Socket openings on each end for connecting three male pipes
- PVC for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal
- Maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F
- Meets ASTM D1784 and D2466 standards for quality assurance, and certified by NSF International for potable water service