Roxul ComfortBatt™ is a stone wool insulation products for use in both new residential construction and renovations. This semi-rigid batt has a unique flexible edge designed to compress as the batt is inserted into walls, attics, ceiling and floor frames. The flexible edge springs back, expanding the batt against the frame studs to give a complete fill. ComfortBatt™ compensates for normal variations in stud centres caused by distortion or warping. The special flexible characteristic at the insulation edge ensures the expected R-value is achieved.
Specifically engineered for use in exterior walls, cathedral ceilings, attics, basement walls, exposed floors, and heated crawl spaces.
- Easily Cut
- Excellent sound absorbency
- Does not rot, or sustain vermin
- Does not promote growth of fungi or mildew
- Low moisture sorption
- Chemically inert; non-corrosive
- Water resistant
- CFC -and- HCFC free, product and process
- Made from natural & recycled materials
- Earns LEED® points