LePage® TeQ::Flash is specifically designed to channel water away from the window and features an innovative self healing design. It is formulated to maintain long lasting durability and can be applied as low as -7°C.
TeQ::Flash is part of the WINTeQ Window Installation System and is used to provide an air and vapour barrier around window and door flanges and joints and cracks in exterior wall assemblies.
Not Recommended For:
Areas where flashing will be subject to continuous exposure to sunlight or to temperatures in excess of 82°C (180°F); Concrete, masonry and some exterior gypsum substrates may require priming for best results
- Butyl-based adhesive: Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Provides a strong, long lasting seal
- Foil backing resists UV degradation for at least 12 yrs
- Resists mechanical damage and is tough tear resistant
- Can be easily applied between -7°C (20°F) to 82°C (180°F)